Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nancy Atherton - January 9, 2009

The second show still had my hands shaking. Thank goodness it's radio and not video. Fortunately, I felt a good connection to my guest Nancy Atherton, author of the Aunt Dimity mystery series. I've read and loved her books for years.

Part way through the show, as I tried to read an email that had just come in, I lost the thread of what she was saying. I fell back on the time-honored ploy of asking about her animals. She's a cat person (as I am), and I think my question and her answer covered my momentary brain-lapse.

I have such high hopes for Mystery Matters. There are so many good mystery writers out there - and I want to let the whole world know aabout them. The point of the show is not to push books - although I do hope listeners will decide to buy the books they hear us discussing - but rather to learn more about what makes the book-creator tick.

No comments:

Post a Comment